- E-coated hardened steel lock body
- Anti-cut molybdenum shackle
- Rekeyable & changeable 6 pin brass anti-bump, anti-drill & anti-pick cylinder with two keys
- Stainless steel ball locking
- Anti-drill sliding cover plate design
- Available in single and double slot options
741 Series features an e-coated hardened steel lock body with molybdenum shackle to resist drilling, sawing, twisting, and brute force attacks. The rectangular design limits the spacing and blocks the access to blot cutter when the lock is in place. The anti-drill sliding cover plate provides high standard drilling resistance in cooperation with slide-in slot and anti-drill plate. Both single and double slot options are available and can be used in accordance with chains or hasps. DS refers to double slots for going with the chain. To prevent the heavy lock from dropping off, the first slot will be opened when unlocking. By twisting and pulling the shackle the second slot can be opened.
Application: This lock is ideal for security warehouses, factory gates, lorries, etc.