- E-coated solid hardened steel lock body
- Anti-cut molybdenum shackle
- Rekeyable & changeable 6 pin brass anti-bump, anti-drill, anti-pick cylinder
- Double stainless steel ball locking
- Anti-drill sliding cover plate design
- Clever shackle change design [Patented]
- Two keys per lock
- Certification: sold secure padlock fittings Bronze
S900R Series features an e-coated hardened steel lock body with molybdenum shackle to resist drilling, sawing, twisting and brute force attacks. The anti-drill sliding cover plate provides high standard drilling resistance in cooperation with slide-in slot and anti-drill plate. The patented clever shackle interchange design allows changing the shackle conveniently by using simple tools. This lock adopts a key retaining design. The design makes the key irremovable when unlocking to ensure locking operation is done before removing key and complies with the specifications of certificate and military uses. The double locking ball bearings increase tensile strength to resist pulling attack.
Application: This lock is ideal for security gates, trucks, warehouses, etc.